Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Perfection


Sometimes other interests other than sports connect with sports to form a union of sorts. Announcements came out that Fenway Park will be hosting Paul McCartney for two nights, Aug 5 and Aug 6.

Obviously I am a huge Beatles fan and hence a McCartney fan. I have seen Sir Paul 4 times in concert beginning in 1990. Seeing him in the shrine that is Fenway would/could be heaven. In case you can't figure it out I am vacillating over whether to fly up for one of the shows. Might be a once in the lifetime kind of opportunity.

One reason not to go to Boston to see him in Fenway is that McCartney also announced today that he will be playing in Piedmont Park in Atlanta (home for me) Aug 18th. Pre-sale opportunities are still going on for both Boston and Atlanta...what to do...

2 comments:

  1. Dunno. Tough one. Why not see him in both places?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ideally I would, unfortunately I am lined up to spend some serious $$ on other, much larger purchases, this summer, also wife mentioned "sometimes choices have to be made"

    ReplyDelete