Thursday, June 19, 2008

9/28/07 Bleachers for Sale

Bleachers for sale!

ok, so I don't live in the Boston area anymore, but if i did, I would jump at the chance to buy Sox bleacher seats that are being replaced.

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/articles/2007/09/28/good_seats_available_just_495_a_pair/

ok, jump may be too strong, but here is the reality...I own a set of 4 connected seats from the Olympic Stadium here in Atlanta before it was partially torn down and converted to Turner Field. The seats are plastic with a metal base and have the Atlanta Olympic Logo self colored on the seat back (not printed, cut out, some texture).

They were at an auction a year or so after the Olympics so I bought them. They were going to be part of my home theater room in the house we had at the time but we moved and they have sat up against the wall of my garage since...oh well.

To summerize, buy them now, or you'll never know how many things you can place on top of them or lean against them in your garage...

No comments:

Post a Comment